Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Christine Matte Finish Liquid Foundation {Beauty Review}



I love foundations, seem bit tricky when it comes to shades because some time it really hard to find out the right shade but who don’t love browsing for the foundation. I was out my L’Oreal true match and this time I decided to give a shot to the Christine matte finish pure stay liquid foundation it’s a Pakistani brand and I also heard good reviews on it .So here are my thoughts.

The foundation has slightly thin consistency then the L’Oreal one but it blends easily. Make sure you pump the foundation carefully because I personally don’t like the packaging too much .It offers light to medium coverage but you can build it up One thing I noticed that you need a lot more product but It feels light weight and glide smoothly on skin.

When it comes to foundations I am a fan of dewy finish but  it offers matte finish which is perfect for Karachi weather so I don’t feel bad about it right now. Now come to the shade, I purchased in the shade cn- 02 which is ivory, it seems slightly white on my skin color so next time I will go for a shade darker. Staying power is good for 5-6 hours

Over all I really like this foundation if you have an oily /combination skin  and looking for a decent foundation so yes this for you and for a price tag, it worth a try!

Price – PKR 350


Do you want me recommend any other Christine makeup product? Would love to try.


XO Sehar






No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Sehar Ahmed © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.