Monday, December 08, 2014

DIY Tinted Lip Balm

Hi every one! 

We all have makeup that we don’t use much, I had this blusher in my make up drawer so i thought i should give it a try to make some DIY tinted lip balm by mixing it up with Vaseline. It would be fun! 


What you will need: 

• Vaseline Cocoa Butter Rich Conditioning Jelly 
• Blusher 
• Empty jar 

 Instructions:

Mix Vaseline Cocoa Butter Rich Conditioning Jelly with the blush you want to add .It depends how much you want to make it pigmented, If you will add more blush it will turn out more pigmented So apparently mine color is pretty bubble gum pink, which I love totally.It will work as a cream blush too.Store in a small jar or you can reuse your make up palettes as well.

 
Do you have any DIY tinted lip balm idea? I would love to hear.

 XO Sehar






8 comments:

  1. Luuuuv it! I have run out of vaseline, now I have to buy one and try this ;)
    PS: Welcome in blogland Sehar!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i am so glad you ,liked it babe! Thank you so much for the support:-
      )

      Delete
  2. AWESOME! Will try and let you know, sounds perfect for winter! And yes, Bingo for starting the blog, finally! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour! And your instructions are so easy to follow.
    Fxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot farah,you are always way encouraging:-)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whattay brilliant idea. I may have some old blushes to try this DIY on. Thank you girlie x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Sehar Ahmed © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.