Friday, January 27, 2017

TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo {Beauty Review}



I heard a lot about TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo lately and this range really interested me because I always want to try shampoo with low sulfate formula.

Tresemme Naturals is marketed as a low sulfate and silicone free line. The hair shampoos do contain both ALS and ALES which is a combination that can reduce irritation but still cleanse well (source Google)

The bottle is slightly big in size than regular shampoo but it’s very handy and I absolute love the design and the deep red color, such a beauty! It has sweet salon kind of fragrance which is not that strong, it fades away within few hours.
The shampoo is transparent and it makes decent foam, since it has low sulfate formula the lathering agents are not that much active but my hair felt very clean.

I have natural straight and silky hair and I’m not a huge fan of heat styling at all. I always try to stick with the products that are close to my natural hair texture, may be this is a hack or I’m trying to play smart but this works for me. I noticed my hair felt so amazingly straight and silky throughout the day and even my mom complimenting me a lot. Overall I'm very happy with this shampoo and def I will repurchase again.

This shampoo priced at 270 PKR and I totally recommend it.

Have you tried any TRESemmé products?


XO Sehar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Sehar Ahmed © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.