Friday, June 03, 2016

Beauty on a budget: Favorite beauty buys under 200 PKR



I am one of those who believe that you don’t need to spend a lot of amount on beauty products for a flawless look .You always have a choice in life and so it works for beauty related products too. So here are some of my favorite products that are just under 200 PKR, I really like all of them and hope you will also love the post. I have listed them below, all are 200PKR and under.

Lux Body Wash:
I love lux body wash range they are affordable and smells really good. I have tried so many different body washes but for this price range, it’s a steal.

Aqua eyes Black Gel Liner:
I heard so many good reviews about this gel liner .This liner glide on smoothly ,no the blackest black but very pigmented and yes it is water proof.

Christine Lipstick:
Christine cosmetic offers a wide variety of colors and I really like the formula of the lipstick because its not drying. This is in the shade 379.

Cuticura Face wash:
This face wash is absolute love. it’s been almost 2 years since I am using it, if you have dry or sensitive skin do check out cuticura face wash range .

B.O Nail color:
This is a Chinese brand I believe; love the coral shades .They chip off quickly but again for the price you can’t expect the more.

Outdoor Girl Concealer:
I was looking for an affordable concealer for this post and the sales girl convinced me to buy this concealer stick.I tried it and this product is so much impressive, creamy in texture and very easy to blend. This concealer does not actually illuminate but it brightens up under eye area and conceals the dark circles or blemishes, Great value for money.

Tony & Teena lip liner Pencil:
My favorite one is in the shade toffee, very easy to blend and gives me perfect pout.

Clinagel:
This should be a must have product in your skin care regime if you are facing acne problem,very safe to use and affordable again.

|| 1. Lux Body Wash (160PKR) || 2.B.O Nail Polish (90PKR each) || 3. Aqua Eyes Party Queen Black Gel Liner (160PKR) || 4. Christine Lipstick (150PKR) || 5. Cuticura Face Wash (175PKR) || 6. Tony & Teena Lip Liner Pencil (150PKR) || 7.OGConcealer (150PKR)|| 8. Clinagel(100PKR)

What are your favorite affordable beauty buys? Your comment will make my day.


XO Sehar



3 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving all these products after reading your solid reviews on each. Price points plus good quality is paramount when buying beauty products and they all seem to do their magic. Even BO nail polish seems like a steal - all nail polish has to chip! Thanks for sharing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Farah,i am so gald you liked all the stuff i got since you are not a make up person.Do try some nail color my friend, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Sehar Ahmed © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.